Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE ANYTHING ISSUE

So I have to admit I have been terribly negligent in updating this site, to all those who are watching I apologize. Regardless, the due date for our next issue is roaring up to us. However it is also spring break and I know that some of us are running off to foreign lands, or ant least to foreign drinks. Thus for the first time ever! EVER! The deadline will be pushed back by popular demand.

THE NEW DEADLINE FOR THE FRY ISSUE IS MARCH 22nd.


THE ANYTHING ISSUE


Yes this really means that you may submit anything, anything at all.
As in the past you can email me at fatouzocat@yahoo.ca (re:hotdonut) with your pages, just remember to also send me the 10$ so that I can send the issue to YOU!
Looking forward to your thoughts and insights of images and words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home